Friday, August 7, 2015

Dolce Vita Coffee Art

Hello Lovelies!
On one of my expeditions to downtown Victoria a few days ago, I came across this café. I have been wanting to go into it for a while now because of the words 'coffee art' being in it's name (who wouldn't want a little picture on their $5 coffee drink?). As you can probably tell from the title, its called 'Dolce Vita Coffee Art'.
So I decided to go in and I ordered myself a pumpkin scone and a coconut mocha. Let me tell you, this coconut mocha was soooo good! And it had a little leaf on top of it which made me love it even more.
This may sound weird but I was quite into the cup as well. I mean I just really liked the shape of it and how it was a charcoal black colour.

(The above photo is probably the closest you will ever be getting to seeing my face)

All together that was an amazing little café, I will definitely be going back there and ordering more expensive coffee drinks...mostly for the sole purpose of taking pictures of the coffee art.

Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment