Saturday, August 1, 2015

Macaroon Love

Hello Lovelies!

So if you couldn't tell from the title this is a post about macaroons. I really don't care how random that is but I just really wanted to share my love for macaroons.


A few days ago I went downtown and into one of my favourite shops of all time. Bon Macaroon. Yes, it is one of my favourites because it's dedicated solely towards macaroons.


I mean just look at their lovely macaroonynies. These ones are earl grey (blue), white chocolate and passion fruit (purple), tiramisu (white with black specks)(also the best flavour EVER!!!), pomegranate and orange (white with pink specks), raspberry coconut (reddish orange), and rose (pink).


This is the lovely box that they come in. I find the little macaroon so adorable with it's moustache and little hat.

I feel like I'm fangirling over this macaroon place and that's really sad.....


Anyway I finished the day off with a hot chocolate from a café called Macchiato, which is right beside Bon Macaroon.

Please expect more pictures of macaroons in the future, because if you couldn't tell already I'm freaking obsessed with them and I just need that love to be shared.

Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment